Happy Monday!! Do you realize Easter is this Sunday?! I hope you are more ready than I am. I’m getting there. I just have a few more bags of candy to taste test and then we are good to go!
I hope you had a chance to check out last week’s Celebrate Your Story! link party and were inspired by all the fabulous projects. I adored the bunny treat bags from Clair over at Pillar Box Blue You have to pop over to her blog and see all the great projects she has over there. Seriously, I love your creativity Clair.
Lastly, you are really going to enjoy reading all about Katrin’s trip to London’s Portobello Road Market. (lucky duck) Thank you for sharing Katrin. I was wishing I were there with you.
Katrin from Kreativ K
I can’t wait to see what is linked up this week. Celebrate Your Story! party opens every Monday at 8:00pm EST. Don’t forget to come back later this week and to see what gets linked up. It is always fun to see all the great projects out there.
Celebrate Your Story
Link Party Rules
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
Receive smiles in your inbox!
Join my mailing list to stay up-to-date on all my DIY Projects, Thrifty Décor Ideas and Family Fun!.