Happy Monday! It is time for the Celebrate Your Story! Link party. Over here at Paint Yourself a Smile, I am still working on the teen bedroom projects. Did you see my week 4 dresser transformation? You can read about it here.
And did you catch the great stories and ideas linked up last week? I really loved the No Anthro-apologies: DIY Metalwork Hurricane from Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods. Sarah got creative on this one. You should see the before.
And Katrin’s Ikea Bekvam step stool hack is fabulous. I am thinking I need this Katrin!
Now it’s your turn. I can’t wait to see what you got. Please take a moment and visit some of the other posts shared. It is always fun to see all the great projects out there.
The link party opens Every Monday at 8:00pm EST so don’t forget to come back later this week and see what gets linked up.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
Receive smiles in your inbox!
Join my mailing list to stay up-to-date on all my DIY Projects, Thrifty Décor Ideas and Family Fun!.