Happy Monday! It is time for the Celebrate Your Story! Link party and the Monday update on life over here in project land. I am still up to my eyeballs in projects for my son’s teen bedroom makeover. Less than 3 weeks left of makeover madness. I can’t wait to show you the finished room. Did you catch my Thursday One Room Challenge post? I made over the bedroom set for the room.
Catch up on the room makeover (here)
And here is a quick video of me working on 800 Shark Teeth for the feature wall
Now on with the party. Last week did you see Claire’s Upcycled Vintage Suitcase Turned Side Table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I want one. You have to see her post and all the details in this amazing project.
Claire from Pillar Box Blue
Katrin from Kreativ K made a great little cutting board sign. Katrin, you had me at “lazy”! I love this little sign, check it out…
Katrin from Kreativ K
Now it’s your turn. I can’t wait to see what you got. Please take a moment and visit some of the other posts shared. It is always fun to see all the great projects out there.
The link party opens Every Monday at 8:00pm EST so don’t forget to come back later this week and see what gets linked up.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.